Imagine, you wake up in the morning and you’re drinking your coffee in peace, waking up at your own pace. No rushing around trying to get ready for work, or your child is sick but you’re not fighting with that guilt of calling in to take care of him, or the guilt of having to go to work and let someone else take care of your baby. Or how about that family vacation you’ve been planning on taking for years and can never seem to get the time off work to do it?
This year you can. This year you have an amazing boss you love. This year you’re the boss.
- But… How do you get there?
- How do you start?
- There are so many different terms and words and what kind of skills do you have that you can actually use?
- Why would someone pay you to do something like that?
- What can you even offer?
- There are so many courses out there and they are SO expensive! How do you know you’re going to get what you need out of them?
- What if you walk away just as clueless as you were when you began but $1400 poorer?
- And all of those courses have so many people, how will you stand out in that crowd?
The Business Blueprint is where you start. This course is the total beginning you need for your business. It covers:
- Figuring out your skills (Believe me, you have skills, you just need to break it down and Chantelle shows you how)
- Deciding on what services you will offer ( How to put all those skills into a service)
- Finding your niche (Narrowing it down)
- Setting your prices and packaging (Figuring out how much your time and skills are worth)
- Nailing down your name (This is actually harder than you think it is!)
- Branding (choosing everything from your logo to your fonts and colors to stand out)
This is all just the basics of what you get in this amazing course. You get so much more. It comes with workbooks, video training, group sessions, homework, and lots of bonuses including the Onboarding 101 course that has so many great reviews on how to onboard a new client and the templates that save you so much time.
Personally my favorite part of the whole course is how small it is, there aren’t 30 or 40 people you’re competing with to ask questions. As an introvert this was key for me. It’s a small group of less than 12 women you bond with. You make friends and references during the time you’re working together. Chantelle is a wonderful friend and mentor, just the 1:1 time with her is worth thousands in my opinion. And you get access to the Academy Facebook group where all of us Alumni are waiting to meet you and answer your questions and listen to your hopes and dreams and help you reach them. The support is amazing.
This course is only open every 2 months so you should hurry and grab your spot, especially at this price. Chantelle is basically giving away all of her knowledge and time and templates. Are you ready to stop daydreaming about what kind of life you want and actually start building it? I hope I see you there in the Facebook group!