“Help! I don’t know what to charge for my services!“
In the freelancing industry, there is SUCH a huge variety of what people charge for their services. Prices could range from $6 an hour to over $100 an hour!
Should you have packages?
Who would pay $1200 at one time?
Won’t that scare away the clients?
You don’t want to charge too much right?
Then clients won’t come to you.
Maybe you should just do free work starting out to bring them in, or charge very very little?
Or maybe barter?
What is a retainer client?
There are so many questions!
What to charge is one of the biggest obstacles that people get stuck on when starting their business. And that is totally understandable, all of these questions are completely relevant.
That’s why I put together my Profitable Pricing program.
My program includes
- My easy-to-use Rate Calculator. No more overthinking!
- How to determine your prices
- What types of packages to offer.
- What a Retainer Client is and how to determine if that is the best option for your business.
- Ways to get paid, including a Debit option, explained.
- Advice on how to hold reasonable expectations for your goals and values.
I want you to be confident in your work and what your time is worth, do not undersell yourself!
If you’re having a hard time figuring out what your prices are, or what kind of packages to offer, then this course is for you!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes